Samstag, 12. Juni 2010

(name)

So, I didn’t post because in this week I was very stressed & so I couldn’t post.
Some time ago I was visiting a flea market ( I hope it's the right word) and I found a very nice men wo sold a friend of mine and me 6 magazines for 5€. This magazines were very old, but I think old magazines always have this I can’t describe touch. One of it was a VOUGE from may 2008, and in it are some very nice shootings!



I really falled in love wich this simple white VALENTINO BLUSE! I think ist very frnch and it fits so fantastic to the summer. Maybe styled wich an high wasted ob secondhand jeans-skirt and this

Necklace from topshop, it would Look very nice I guess. I always love thinking ‘bout Styling some very great pieces. It makes my smiling.










I'm really in love with this photo, it's so warm and nice. It just makes me feel good, do you feel the same?







Aren't this great pictures? In the last picture the miu miu dress is so fantastic beautiful really. I like miu miu and the collection spring/summer 2008 at most. And the nail polish on the left side (OPI) is so beauty (and now cool !) that I really want to buy it, but fail, I've got no money.

So, bye bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen